airtourer VH-MUF for sale
To contact us:
Phone: +61 (03) 9017 4349
Freelance manufacturing engineer
Future sustainability - Australian manufacturing crisis
PLEASE CALL: WE CAN HELP YOU TO DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS TO ACHIEVE
A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Contact us; we have proven results and can help you by offering an experienced resource:
· A project, team, and business building senior executive with many years at senior management level.
· Strong leadership, combined with clear, concise communication and strong negotiating skills.
· Experienced at managing complex projects, designed to contribute to business growth.
· Broad experience in engineering, sales, marketing, operations management and distribution.
· Motivated and high achiever able to obtain results.
· Product and process development and R&D grant/taxation submissions
RE-ENGINEERING; THE PATH TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Some examples of proven achievements and experience - many more can be provided, just ask:
Project 1 (M$ 8.1) Design, source, install, commission - Results:
· Within Budget
· Improved productivity by 500% by;
· Reducing the number of operators from 6 to 2.
· Increasing the output rate of manufacturing from 30 ton/10 hour day to 140 ton/ 8 hour day.
· Reducing the 5 year budgeted payback to 3 years.
Project 2 (M$ 1.8) Design, source, install, commission - Results:
· Within Budget
· Victoria: Improved productivity by 277%, eliminated penalty costs amounting to $143p.a, 80% reduction in lead time from customer orders; and reworked $1320K of quarantined stock.
· Auckland: Improved productivity by 600%, increased output to 27 ton/day, reduced shipping costs by $605K p.a. ensured full compliance to New Zealand safety requirements.
· Perth: Improved productivity by 890%, eliminated penalty costs and reduced shipping costs by $80K p.a. while complying with WorkCover safety requirements.
Project 3 (M$ 25) Business management sales and profit reversal- Results:
· Reversed the negative sales trend to exceed the benchmark 20% ROS profit.
· Key actions include:
· Establishing and meeting the requirements of existing customers through one on one discussions.
· Reorganising and training the division to focus on customer needs.
· Establishing lean (FTR) manufacturing processes and supply to customers.
· Developing the product application process within the customer plant to give FTR economical outcomes.
· Design and Develop new products specifically targeting customer requirements.
· Driving and integrating the quality programs to achieve ISO 9001, Ford Q1, Q101 third party accreditations.
· Achieving a sales growth of 10% growth in the first year trending to 20% in the fifth, breaking even in the first year and achieving profit of 22% in fourth, trending to 20% in the fifth year.
· Divisional management functions including budgets and achieving targets. Included were multi site organisation, capital works, process improvements, maintenance, waste reduction and safety.
Project 4 (M$ 26) Design, source, install, commission - Results:
· Redesign processes and machinery to “best in world” :
· Fit new machinery into the existing facility
· Achieve a 2 year timeline
· Work within a capital budget of M$ 26
· 7 new machines were designed and installed within budget and timeframe
· Machines were by far best in world with;
· Ultra high speed manufacturing
· Extremely high quality, low waste products.
· Achieved the aim of becoming the number 1 manufacturer, and eliminating competition in Australia.
· Components for the machines were sourced from all parts of the world so that these machines could not be copied.
· A ten year non competitive operating window was created.
The original fun machine Australian designed and built